A majority of the time, people are only looking for a garage when they need something fixing ASAP. So with local search showing you a selection of of garages in the area, it really is a fight to be the chosen one. In my personal experience a trip to the garage tends to hurt the wallet, so you want to make sure that it is going to be worth the money!
Top Tips To Achieve Great Local SEO For Your Garage
1. Create a Google+ page – this is the most important step to achieve visibility in local search because with a Google+ page, you won’t show up.
2. Make your Google+ page look good – Most of the other garages won’t have added pictures and descriptions, so be the one who stands out.
3. Choose the correct category – I assume it will be ‘mechanic’ or ‘garage’ but it is crucial to choose the correct category.
4. Ask your customers for reviews – Once you have 5 positive reviews, the golden stars will start to display in the search results. It also helps reassure viewers that you are a good business delivering a customer friendly service.
5. Get listed on local directories – Not only will it help your Google+ page rank higher, but people will also be able to find you on the directories too. (But make sure your NAP is consistent – so basically keep your business name and address the same throughout all mentions online)
If you have any questions on this blog post please leave a comment below or email us, we are always happy to help!